Newcastle Juggling Convention
Two days of workshops, performances and socialising in beautiful Newcastle at Circus Avalon’s 200 seater big top and in a nearby hall. 25th & 26th Jan 2014. Newcastle Juggling Convention 2014.
Date: Sat 25th and 26th January, just before Australia Day holiday.
Venue: The Avalon tent and the PCYC.
Management: Michael Riley assisted by Circus Avalon.
Tickets: Available from web site from Nov 1 at $30 ($10 for show only).
Program: Saturday 25th Jan:
- 11 am: tent & hall open, registration, open juggling in both venues.
- 1pm: official opening – tent.
- 1pm-5pm: open juggling in hall, workshops in tent.
- 5pm-6:30pm: Welcoming BBQ outside the tent.
- 8pm – Late: public show in tent followed by open stage.
Sunday 26th Jan:
- 11am-3pm: open juggling in hall, workshops in tent.
- 3-5pm-: Juggling games in hall.
- 5pm – late open juggling in tent.
- Michael Hendricksen – Site swap maths and application.
- Mark Douglass – ?
Juggling simulator on large screen in foyer.
More information about the Newcastle Juggling Convention here https://www.facebook.com/NewcastleJuggling